9 Tasty Salad Dressings!
Learn how to eat salads that dietitian’s make taste great with these 9 tasty and not too naughty dressings to flavour your salads or cooked vegetables!
- 1/2 fresh lemon, garlic, 1/4c olive oil, salt and pepper, fresh chilli
- 1/2c white vinegar, 1/4c fish sauce, 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2c balsamic vinegar, finely chopped shallots or red onion and 1/2c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2c white vinegar, 1/4c sesame oil, 1/4c olive oil, 1 teaspoon sugar, salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of parsley, 1/2 bunch of mint, 1/2c extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/2c greek yoghurt, 1/2 fresh lemon juice, 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1c raspberries, 1/2c extra virgin oil e oil, 10 mint leaves
- 1/2c blended cashews, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1/2c apple cider vinegar
- 1/2c white wine vinegar, 1/2 small avocado, 1/2 juice of a lemon, salt and pepper